Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

9:15. Sunday night. Exhausted. I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the past few weeks. I am now halfway through my third rotation, and it's going well. Patients are great and the staff is wonderful. Still not sure if outpatient is for me or not, but I am enjoying myself and learning much. It's reassuring to see your patients making measurable improvements. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right.


This weekend was A LOT of fun! Kyle and I headed down to Miami on Friday for my dad's wedding weekend. It was the first time Kyle was going to meet Gigi and Poppy, my dad's parents, and I was so excited! They are the world's best grandparents and I am not sure where I would be without them. They loved each other, like I knew they would!!!


Saturday was the wedding. It was on the beach around 4:30 and it was beautiful. The tide was coming in and the sun was setting and the weather could not have been more perfect. It was good to see Dad so happy. While we were taking pictures after the ceremony, Kim (Dad's new wife) told the photographer about Kyle and I getting engaged so she snapped a few photos of us. It was awkward having to pose but hopefully they turned out cute. I will post some when we get them back. Here are a few pictures from the weekend...

Opening an engagement present from Gigi. Her gorgeous diamond heart necklace. My first BIG piece of jewelry, besides my ring of course.


More engagement presents!!!


Kyle, me, Dad, and Brother

In other news, a few weeks ago was Race for the Cure. After a week of rain, the weather could not have been any nicer for race day. What a blessing it was to be able to walk WITH my mom. Latest oncologist appointment shows no signs of cancer!!! Whoop whoop!








No comments:

Post a Comment