Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I Should Be Doing, But Instead...


So this weekend I have to go to school ALL DAY Friday, Saturday, and half a day on Sunday. We had to choose an elective for PT school so I chose Spanish with the thoughts of "I could totally use this one day" and "How bad can it be?" Trying to teach yourself a new language is absurd...So instead of reading this book like I should be, I have found that catching up on tv shows, sitting in front of a warm fireplace, looking for wedding stuff, and devouring more Oreos than necessary is waaaayyy better (nevermind the fact that I now have a wedding dress to fit into).


Speaking of wedding dresses, I am getting steadily more frustrated with trying to find bridesmaids dresses. I thought I found one that I liked, but the more I look at it, the uglier it gets...I know what color I want. I know what fabric I want. Now I just have to find a dress that comes in both. uuuugggghhh!!!! picking out my wedding dress wasn't this hard! I have beautiful bridesmaids and I want their dresses to be just as gorgeous! So on that note, if anyone has any input or suggestions for my little dilemma feel free to send 'em my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment