Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Auld Lang Syne

To ring in the new year, Kyle and I joined a group of our friends at the Joneses' house in Marion. Kendall and Keith were wonderful hosts and treated us to a delicious dinner complete with pork tenderloin, a yummy salad, and really yummy dessert. The rest of us each brought a little side dish to add to the meal.

I have been slacking on taking pictures lately which is so not like me. I usually keep my camera in my purse, but of course it being a special ocassion, I changed bags and definitely didnt bring my camera :( So for this post I'll be stealing from my friends. Thanks ladies!

The Ladies

No night would be complete with battle of the sexes Catch Phrase

The Future McShan's and The Sisco's

The Whole Crew: Joneses, Tramells, Puryears, Siscos, and soon to be McShan's


Thank you Kendall and Keith for having us! We had a wonderful time! Kendall, post your pictures so I can steal those too ;)

Resolutions? Why not? Just to name a few....

1. I have a wedding dress to look good in so of course the "get in better shape" one.

2. Quit procrastinating (as much).

3. Staying in better touch with my friends who I don't get to see very often.

4. Taking more trips to see those friends.

5. Learn to cook (apparently wives have to do this???)

6. STOP WORRYING! (I have been practicing this one for the past few months so it should be a pretty easy one)

7. Getting more involved with my community and church.

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday season!

Wex









No comments:

Post a Comment