Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Sisco Superbowl

Sunday was spent celebrating the Superbowl at the Sisco's. Kayla is OBSESSED with Peyton and with most everyone else being huge Tennessee fans (yuck!), the house was full of blue and white. All the ladies (except me...) prepared some RRRREEEAAAAALLLLL good food for the festivities.

Kendall, being the artsy one with the artsy friends, had a cute little game for us to play during the commercial breaks. "Brand Bingo" was a hit and us McShan's kicked everyone's bootays! No need for envy guys! :)

Here are a few photos from the gathering...
In other boring news, I finally found frames for some of my most favorite posters. The Cotton District Arts Festival in Starkville has a poster competition each year. You can purchase the winning poster from the Starkville Arts Council. Springer and I had been on the hunt for one of our favorites and ended up finding just one, of course. So now she owes me her life because I let her have it :) I had checked into getting them framed and when I realized it was going to cost me $300, I quickly gave up on that quest. BUUUUTTT, I was in Michael's this weekend and found this really cute silver frame for under $15 and bought three of them! Best deal I've fallen into in a while...








No comments:

Post a Comment