Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010



Though this weekend was Valentine's Day weekend, we spent the good part of Saturday morning stressed. Well, I stressed. Kyle worked hard. He had part one of his SRTA exam, a practical part of his licensing exam. So since he was going to be working so hard this past weekend and was going to be exhausted at the end of it, I took it upon myself to plan a little surprise for him. I am a huge fan of gettitng dressed up and going out to dinner, and with both of us being students, we rarely either have the time or dough to do so. So this was the perfect time! Valentine's Day+celebration of completing part one of his SRTA=much needed night out. So we got dressed up and headed to Folk's Folly (perfect place for my meat-and-potatoes-man). Thanks Sisco's for playing photographer!



And not only do we get to celebrate Kyle just being finished with part one of SRTA, BUT we get to celebrate him PASSING!!!!! Wooo hooo!!! I hurdle down. Few more to go. Congratulations Kyle, I am so proud of you!

Too bad with all the excitement, I am laid up in bed feeling miserable. Saturday night at dinner I started to feel not so hot, and sure enough this morning I was not going to work. Hopefully tomorrow morning brings some relief.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!!

Wex

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous in those pictures!! WAY TO GO DR. MCSHAN!!!!

    p.s.
    who's the hottie couple in the pictures behind y'all??

    ReplyDelete