Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bag Lady-What's Inside

Alicia tagged me in her blog and wants to know what's inside my bag!

The Bag:
A fake Coach bag my mom got me when she was in NYC. That's right, I'm broke and my mom buys me fake things :)
I'm not one for clutter, so this may be boring...
Tanning lotion (I got suckered into buying this by the salesgirl, but I'm desperate with only a week left before the wedding). Lotion from VS that my dad's wife bought me (smells heavenly). And Buxom lip gloss in Amber (Alicia got me hooked).
Pocket Bible on the left. Five dollars at Lifeway. Can't tell you how many times this has saved me. Planner in the middle. A MUST for anyone going to school, planning a wedding, and just life in general. Glasses on the right. For when I pretend to study.
Camera (I used my new camera to take these pictures). The green thing. Matt and Nat change purse that I keep important cards in (business cards, CPR/First Aid/APTA membership cards, etc.). That metal thing on the right, a purse hanger so you don't have to set your purse on the floor (it always with me, and I never use it). Burberry sunglasses.
Hobo wallet. Messiness hidden in the zipper and side pockets.
See? I told you. B-O-R-I-N-G, BORING!
Kendall, Springer, Kayla...whatcha got in that bag???

No comments:

Post a Comment