Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last Call

With only four days left 'til Wexercise Daily is no more, I am still in need of a new blog name. My brain is fried from wedding wedding wedding, and my creativity is shot. What little I had at least.

So here we are. Last call for any ideas.

What I thought was a pretty witty new title (that Springer so politely laughed at), Kyle shot down immediately. Strike two. I was, however, excited that he even cared about this silly blog. Typically, he isn't a huge fan of social networking, so when he said, "We need something better than that," I was thrilled.

Leave a comment with any ideas :)

There probably won't be any more posts until after I become Mrs. Courtney McShan. WHAT???? Four days my friends...

Love to all,

Wex

No comments:

Post a Comment