Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blogging Challenged

Sooooo I consider myself to be an intelligent person who knows enough about computers to figure this whole blogging thing out. But I have no idea what I am doing...So if anyone can give some tips (in lay terms) that would be great!

First and foremost, I must thank Springer for the clever and witty title. Wexercise Daily. As a physical therapy student, it's appropriate. Although exercise is not something I ascribe to daily, a day in a Wex world can leave one just as exhausted.

This little new hobby is purely for satisfying my procrastination needs. I have three weeks left until no more sitting in class from 8:00 to 5:00, no more studying for two tests a week (on a good week), and no more freaking out about practicals. So if you are looking for humor and wit, you may not find it here. Allow me to lead you to http://www.firstofspring.blogspot.com/ for that.

If I can successively procrastinate a little, keep friends informed on my life, and possibly share some enlightment along the way, then I consider the mission accomplished.

Until next time:
"The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14

Wex

2 comments:

  1. hey! saw your blog on Laurens page! glad you joined, i now have a new blog to stalk, i mean read :) the best place to get a background and it tells you step by step is cutestblogontheblock.com i just found it. its great! also, go to customize, add gadget... has pictures, blog rolls, ect. to spruce up a page. hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves you! So glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete