Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's the Final Countdown!!!!

Last weekend Kyle and I headed to Jackson to attend Kimberly and Nathan's engagement party. It's wonderful, in everyone's crazy busy lives, to have excuses to see one another! The weather was perfect, the house was gorgeous, and the food was delicious...And the company wasn't too bad either I suppose :)This week has been the last of my days as a student physical therapist. Tomorrow is my last day at my final rotation and it's bittersweet. Though I am beyond thrilled to be finished with school, the realities of being on my own, making my own clinical decisions, is somewhat nerve-racking. I feel I have been very fortunate with great learning experiences during my rotations that I know will definitely serve me well. I received a stellar evaluation today which is always helpful, being my own worst critic at times. With all that said, I'M DONE!!!! I have next week off, and then I go back to school the following week for a few days of board review classes and then graduate FRIDAY, MAY 28!!!! Insane...
Tonight, Kyle and I took Mom and headed downtown to BBQFest. Nice way to end a good week...


This weekend calls for some nice relaxation while Kyle is away in Atlanta for his bachelor party...Anyone want to accompany me, holla at me :)
Wex







No comments:

Post a Comment