Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Open to Suggestions

I'm not witty.

Rarely am I quick on my toes.

I'm horrible at telling stories.

Funny things don't happen to me quite like they do for some of my friends (Claire, Springer, etc).

Therefore, my friends who are, this is a cry to you for help...I am taking suggestions. Ok, needing suggestions. For a new blog name. Wexercise will cease to exist in just 36 short days.

Due to her creative wit concerning the current blog title, I have offered up a possible new name to Springer, that I thought was pretty good. I think Springer was being a very good friend and, as not to hurt my feelings, laughed and said "I like it!" I love you Spring!

Door is open to all...

Mucho love,

Wex

1 comment:

  1. Haha I really did like it!! I'll keep thinking, though...
    Oh, and I promise I'm not ignoring you... surgery prep is wholly consuming my days at the moment...

    ReplyDelete