Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strangers

Like I said in the last post, funny things don't happen to me. Strange things on the other hand...

Let me share:

So I have sent out my wedding invitations and the RSVP cards are trickling back into my parents' mailbox. What I have been doing, being the OCD person that I am, is going back into my spreadsheet where I have all the names and addresses and marking in the "yes" or "no" column as appropriate. Some people have horrible handwriting so it may take me a minute and another set of eyes to figure out who so proper etiquette-ly responded (yes, that's for all of you have failed to return the expensive rsvp card that has been marked with postage for you ha). But so far I have been successful at matching handwritten names to those on the spreadsheet. Until today...

I tell you no lie that a card came back with a very legible name on it noting they will be two in attendance and I have absolutely no idea who they are!!!! I have very meticulously reviewed my spreadsheet approximately twenty times and this couple does not exist!

A possible wrong address? Confused elderly adults? Who knows....

We may have some wedding crashers on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment